Invite Dr. David Gruder to Provide a Keynote or Training Event
Are you looking for a seasoned expert on a topic that
ALL of us, regardless of political orientation or faith,
agree is truly important... but which few of us know how to deal with?
The topic is how to get free from the faulty formula for happiness, health, prosperity and productivity that is destroying our society's integrity and sustainability.
The expert is a clinical & organizational psychologist and multiple-award-winning author, who has been hailed America's Integrity Expert: Dr. David Gruder.
We live in an ethics-starved world in which a faulty happiness formula that was installed in the 1950s is crumbling all around us. Citizens, politicians, businesses, educational institutions, religious/spiritual communities, and the media, are thirsty for a practical integrity-centered framework for co-creating sustainable solutions to today's challenges. Your people hunger for a road map for integrity-centered living, working, loving and serving.
Dr. Gruder has three questions for you:
- How much would your audience or staff benefit from refreshingly enlivening strategies for kindling The Thrill of Living & Working™, or stepping into Multi-Dimensional Wealth™, through harnessing the vast power of The Integrity Effect™?
- How valuable would it be if you could provide your people with universally applicable strategies and life skills that enable them to make a more positive difference at work, at home and in their community?
- What priceless benefits would you and your people receive if you engage a seasoned and highly regarded expert in these areas to provide a keynote, training event or consulting, who is an applied psychologist, a multiple-award-winning author, and a highly rated presenter?
Here is valuable information to help you decide whether there might be a right match between what you're looking for and Dr. Gruder's expertise:
- SAVE TIME: Download Dr. G's eKit for Event Planners (opens PDF in new window)!
- Dr. Gruder's Speaker Video
- What Makes Dr. Gruder Such a Compelling Speaker & Trainer
- Sample Topics List
- Kudos from Event Planners, Attendees and the Media
- Awards, Critical Acclaim & Clients
- Book Dr. Gruder to Do An Event for You
- Dr. Gruder's Full CV (takes you to another page on the website)
Whether your event is for the public or your business, for government workers or politicians, for educators or students, or for religious organizations or mental health professionals, five-time book award winner Dr. David "The Integritizer" Gruder, PhD, DCEP, stands out among the sea of presenters as an unparalleled ethics educator.
Why? Because Dr. Gruder is perhaps the world’s only clinical-organizational psychologist whose specialization is integrity development, and who is also a top talent as a speaker and trainer. Hailed by Radio & Television Interview Reports as “America’s Integrity Expert,” he presents, facilitates, and consults worldwide on integrity-centered life fulfillment, business success, corporate social responsibility, leadership, psychotherapy, and coaching.
His deeply engaging core message is:
- A faulty version of the American Dream hijacked our happiness, health, prosperity, citizenship, problem-solving, and integrity.
- True integrity is our basic nature: living life at the intersection of "me" (authenticity/self-integrity)," "we" (connection/relationship integrity) and "us all" (impact/societal integrity)
- The secret to lifetime happiness is integrity-centered living, working, loving and serving.
- Natural developers intuitively use seven core life skills to attain integrity-centered life fulfillment.
- The rest of us can learn how to use these skills on purpose to recapture the Thrill of Living™. the Thrill of Business™ & the Thrill of Leading™.
- Individuals, businesses and leaders are thirsty for the formula for an integrity-centered version of "having it all."
- The formula for reclaiming the Thrill of Living™. the Thrill of Business™ & the Thrill of Leading™, even in challenging times, now exists.
- If not you, who? If not now, when?
Businesses that value corporate responsibility Integritize their employees, managers, and executives… and the communities they serve and the nonprofits they support. Educators who value ethics and social responsibility Integritize their teachers, administrators, staff and students. Effective helping professionals (therapists, coaches, clergy) Integritize their clients by helping them outgrow the baggage impairs their integrity and interferes with feeling fulfilled.
Dr. Gruder has for over three decades studied, and then written multi-award-winning books about, the secrets natural developers use to attain integrity-centered lifetime happiness within themselves, in their relationships, in their careers, and in being of service in the world. As a speaker, teacher, and trainer, he has an enthralling way of:
- Blending psychological principles with spiritual wisdom as a licensed psychologist and ordained clergy,
- Combining his curriculum design training with his leadership experience
- Weaving his clinical acumen with deeply self-revealing personal stories.
- Integrating all of this into practical step-by-step formulas for reclaiming the Thrill of Living™. the Thrill of Business™ & the Thrill of Leading™.
This rare combination of capabilities is the source of his consistently high ratings as a speaker, teacher, trainer, and consultant. You will find sample Kudos from meeting planners and event attendees after the next section.
Happiness That Serves Us All: Reconnecting the Dots Between Integrity, Life Fulfillment, Abundance, Job Satisfaction, and Social Responsibility
There is is ample evidence that people find happiness and life fulfillment through living purpose-driven lives. But, what are the essential ingredients in the formula for successful life fulfillment and how do we harness them? Natural developers intuitively attain integrity-centered life fulfillment. Their secrets show everyday people to world leaders how to reconnect the dots between integrity, life fulfillment, love, job satisfaction, abundance, and social responsibility. Happiness That Serves Us All illuminates five key action areas for simultaneously enhancing your life fulfillment, making a deeper difference with those you love and work with, and amplifying your positive impact on society through how you serve and lead:
1. Life Fulfillment Integrity: The faulty life fulfillment formula responsible for our economic collapse and a common sense life fulfillment formula you can count on.
2. Health Integrity: The key myths responsible for our health care crisis and why breaking free of them is the key to healthy logevity and affordable health care for all.
3. Economic Integrity: The secrets to restoring sustainable business profitability and personal financial abundance.
4. Citizen Integrity: Reconnecting America’s Mission Statement with mature patriotism and true social responsibility.
5. Problem-Solving Integrity: The only three problem-solving strategies that exist and how you can master the only one capable of producing the solutions we need to the problems we face.
Integritize America: A Master Plan for Solving Our Problems While Restoring U.S. Credibility as a World Leader
A massive integrity deficit has torn apart the fabric of our great country. An integrity movement is the solution. The Integritize America Campaign provides educational programs revealing four foundational guidelines for solving all of the problems we face. They are: 1) Clarify what does and doesn't create life fulfillment; 2) Emphasize sustainable abundance, including governmental financial integrity, socially responsible business profitability, and individual financial independence; 3) Restore integrity with democracy's mission statement (the U.S. Constitution's preamble); and 4) Replace coercion and compromise with synergy as the problem-solving method of choice. Integritize America programs are available for businesses, nonprofits, educational institutions, religious organizations, mental health and personal development conferences, community organizations, governmental and nongovernmental groups, the media, and the general public. Embodying these four principles is the key to re-establishing the United States as the world's integrity leader: the most important type of leadership America can provide today. If your conference or organization places a premium on Corporate, Governmental or Citizen Social Responsibility, these "Integritize America" programs could not be a better fit.
A Fresh Look at Life Fulfillment… and Personal Economic Sustainability
The American Dream has been derailed because we forgot the simple three-part recipe for life fulfillment. They grow out of our three core drives as human beings: our drive to be who we truly are (authenticity), our drive to bond with others (connection) and our drive to influence the world around us (impact). Our relationship with these three core drives also determines how much integrity we have. Authenticity translates into self-integrity, connection into relationship integrity and impact into societal integrity. Discover the real way to attain integrity-centered life fulfillment: by reclaiming right relationship with your three core drives.
Creating Sustainable Abundance in Business: How to Integritize Your Corporate Culture and Image
Discover the triple bottom line of sustainable abundance in business and learn how "integritizing" your employees and managers, and your corporate image, are among the most affordable strategies available for creating socially responsible profitability during difficult times. If your company values corporate social responsibility, this is an event to be sure to book.
Creating Financially Responsible Government, Business & Citizens: Three Psychological Keys to Sustainable Abundance Through Financial Integrity
Individuals, couples, businesses, and government need a new money template for establishing financial integrity, sustainability and independence. One that illuminates core principles about the psychology of money and that provides powerful exercises and concrete actions that enable people to embody these principles. We don't only need this kind of template; we hungry for it. These three key principles have to do with how we value our life energy, our relationship to debt, and freedom from our limiting beliefs about abundance.
Harnessing the Seven Passions of Natural Developers: How You Too Can Create Socially Responsible Inner Fulfillment & Outer Success
Studying natural developers has revealed seven passions responsible for the socially responsible inner fulfillment and outer success that they so consistently attain. This presentation reveals how the rest of us can do on purpose what natural developers do intuitively. Mastering these essential life skills is the key to integrity-centered living, working, loving and serving in the 21st century.
Toward a "Freesponsible" Society: How to End the Culture Wars by Restoring Governmental and Citizen Integrity With America's Mission Statement
Do you know what America's Mission Statement is? It's the preamble to the U.S. Constitution. Do you know the preamble's three foundational principles that form the core of America's Mission Statement? Discover the essence of democracy and true patriotism. Learn how you can embody these principles in all parts of your life no matter who you are or who you influence.
Synergize Don't Compromise: How to Move Beyond Coercion and Compromise to Co-Create Sustainable Solutions
Coercion and compromise are fatally flawed problem-solving and negotiation strategies in sustainability-oriented relationships. In fact, these two strategies have torn apart the landscape of our communities and our politics. Discover the essential keys to creating synergy-based solutions, and how those who master synergy-based problem solving make better partners, parents, team members, managers, and leaders.
A Fresh Approach to Dealing With Difficult People: Unlocking New Possibilities With the Five Archetypes of Difficult People
Have you been searching for a new angle on this often-dry topic that stimulates renewed passion and greater effectiveness? Look no further. All of us have five main archetypal traits: being, doing, stability, change, and choicemaking. Difficult people are simply those who have over-active or negligent relationships with one or more of these core traits. Learning how to more easily recognize and intervene with these core human tendencies can make you more compassionately masterful with more difficult people than you might have imagined possible.
Key Symptoms of Integrity Deficit Disorder: How Helping Professionals, Educators and Clergy Can Help Those They Serve Recover Their Integrity
The personal development movement has for decades unintentionally helped spawn generations of people suffering from "integrity deficit disorder." Its symptoms include chronic self-centeredness or self-neglect, lack of self-responsibility, rampant entitlement issues, and ideological rightness addiction. The time has come to place integrity development at the center of preventive health, psychotherapy, coaching, education and religious counseling. It is time for the age of "personal development that serves us all." This presentation provides helping professionals, educators and clergy with a complete superstructure for providing this assistance to those they serve.
The Truth About Fanaticism Disorder: Ten Psychological Principles for Effectively Dealing With Ideological Rightness Addiction and Terrorism
Rightness addiction is one of the most dangerous addictions of our time. Fanaticism disorder is an extreme version of rightness addiction that fuels culture wars, political polarization, ideological hatreds, and ultimately terrorism. Understanding the psychological dynamics of rightness addiction and fanaticism disorder is absolutely essential for creating new and effective solutions to all of these profoundly dangerous problems.
How to Harvest Precious Gifts from Awful Experiences
No one escapes this life without their share of unasked-for and unacceptable experiences. Such experiences are among the threads that create the rich tapestry of life. They call upon us to become graceful at harvesting profound gifts from these experiences rather than allow them to strangle our joy, passion, love or effectiveness. Through a combination of deeply moving personal stories and empowering psycho-spiritual wisdom, this heart-uplifting keynote reveals how to transform unasked-for life upheavals into unexpected blessings.
Conquering Anger Mountain: Beyond Anger Management, From Anger Prevention to Anger Completion
Did you know that anger comes in four distinct flavors and that anger management techniques don't touch three of these? This eye-opening approach to dealing with anger provides you with better ways to recognize and respond to boundaries, escalation, flooding and recycling anger. Versions of this presentation are available for managers, HR personnel, helping professionals and the general public.
NICE Boundaries Training: How to Love or Work With Others Without Resentment & With Integrity
Contrary to popular belief, personal boundaries are not confrontation devices, lines drawn in the sand, ultimatums or manipulation tools. Rather, they are actually essential skills for living authentically at the intersection of integrity, personal power and collaboration. Boundaries intelligence is a master life skill for remaining in integrity with yourself while collaborating with others. This presentation reveals a simple four-step process for accurately identifying and effectively honoring your boundaries.
Energy Psychology: The Breakthrough Personal Development Methods of the 21st Century
"All of life is electrical," according to Nobel Prize winner in chemistry, Rod MacKinnon. Energy Psychology methods appear to rapidly resolve old baggage and amplify peak performance by rebalancing and optimizing the body's electrical system. Combining Western psychological wisdom with Eastern medicine methods that treat the body's electrical system, these mind/body methods are unusually easy to learn. This presentation equips you with the basics of what may well prove to be the 21st century's most useful self-help, coaching and psychotherapy procedures.
Having given literally hundreds of lectures and trainings since the 1970s, from hospital Grand Rounds to multi-day workshops at international conferences, to teaching classes for a wide array of organizations and disciplines, event planners have this to say about him:
- “Dr. Gruder’s workshops are meticulously planned. He is a brilliant analyst and fine synthesizer of human experience. Planning a workshop with Dr. Gruder is a delight. He is prompt, clear and courteous. Our participants gave Dr. Gruder outstanding evaluations.” – MM & CP, Alphacom Consultants & Event Planners, Alberta, Canada
- “I attended David's speaking events for over ten years, including events I hired him to provide. His personable and disarming style combine with his training design talents and impeccable materials to create powerful changes in thinking and behavior that result in more satisfying lives and career effectiveness.” – JGC, Former Trainer for the Ken Blanchard Companies
- “Thank you for your excellently rated luncheon address at our annual conference. You were so well received and the presentation was simply a hit.” – DS, Certified Meeting Planner, Conference & Meetings Director
- “Dr. Gruder is incredible….whether it be in teaching, coaching, or mentoring colleagues, he excels.” – DG, Principal, Guthrie & Associates, Certified Meeting Planner
- “Dr. Gruder combines strong intelligence, genuine kindness and a masterful teaching style. Attendees sought me out to say that the event was 'outstanding' and 'awesome,' that 'Dr. Gruder’s teaching style was magnificent,' and that 'he presented the material at a very digestible pace.' As the event coordinator, I found him particularly easy to work with regarding the planning and logistical details. For all of these reasons I confidently recommend Dr. Gruder to any event planner seeking an effective speaker and trainer with great audience appeal.” – PB, Manager, Orlando Regional Employee Assistance Program
- “Thank you so much for the high degree of excellence you bring to your ACEP presentations. Given another 20 years I might get to where you are, but I doubt it.” – Gregory J. Nicosia, PhD, DCEP, President, Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology
Attendees and workshop participants also consistently rave about Dr. Gruder’s keynotes and training programs:
- “Utterly moving and captivating – very useful information.”
- "Great speech! Thank you for inspiring me to elevate my game to the next level."
- "Very user-friendly – presented in a very easy, understandable, digestible way.”
- “My favorite speaker on the program.”
- “The highlight of the conference – we could have had an entire conference on his material.”
- “An extraordinary training experience. Dr. Gruder did an outstanding job of presenting the material in a clear, organized and understandable manner that was rich enough for therapists to get great value from yet easy for everyday people to make use of. Most of all, he brought out the absolute best in everyone. He really was magnificent!”
Dr. Gruder is a big hit across the boards, from conservative to faith-based to progressive media (for more words of praise from the media click HERE or visit this website's Media section):
- “Great job on the show yesterday. It was a very strong segment - one of the two best of the 13 interviews we've aired since the financial chaos began. Thanks for being one of our regular guests.” Jack Ebling, WILS, Lansing, Michigan (centrist programming)
- “You were terrific. We will definitely have you back.” Larry Estepa, Mornings on FamilyNet Radio (conservative faith-based programming), Sirius Radio Channel 131
- “I want you to know how much I enjoyed interviewing you. You were terrific. What's more, your must-read book blows the lid off the mystery of why we have lost our moral compass today. We will have you on many times in the future. Thank you for being such a wonderful guest.” The Midnight Bookworm, Vin Smith, nationally syndicated through the CRN Digital Radio and the National Radio Network (progressive programming)
Dr. Gruder's latest print book, “The New IQ: How Integrity Intelligence Serves You, Your Relationships and our World,” has won six book awards since its release in 2008, in these categories:
- Current events in politics & society
- Social change
- Conscious business & leadership
- Health & wellness
- Transformational psychology.
The rarity of a book winning awards in all of these categories attests to the broad appeal of Dr. Gruder's template for integrity-centered living, loving, working and serving. (His first print book, Sensible Self-Help, won two book awards including Colliers 1997 Mental Health Book-of-the-Year.)
Critically acclaimed across an unusually wide range of disciplines, The New IQ sets a new standard for 21st century personal, relationship, societal, business, and leadership integrity-cented life fulfillment. Among the more than fifty book endorsers of The New IQ are leadership gurus like Ken Blanchard and Brian Tracy, corporate executives with Disney and Tiffany, specialists with the National Education Association, and formers presidents of the American Holistic Medical Association.
The foundation of socially responsible business practice is Integritizing your corporate culture and external image. Integritized Systems™ was developed by seasoned clinical/organizational psychologist and eight-award-winning author Dr. David Gruder. It provides what is perhaps the world's only complete blueprint for building individual, relationship, and organizational wellbeing, success and integrity.
Dr. Gruder's business and leadership clients have ranged from family-owned businesses to American Express work teams, from the Sanoviv Medical Institute to the San Diego Office of Education Management Academy, and from local politicians and executives to World Trade Organization ambassadors. He is the Integrity Specialist and faculty member with CEO Space, an international business development organization, and an elder with the ManKind project. He was the Founding President of the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology, as well as a core architect of its certification programs. He remains a senior certification trainer, consultant and continuing education provider for ACEP.
Invite Dr. Gruder to Integritize your company, organization, agency, or conference attendees so your people become role-models and champions of integrity, ethics, and character. Upgrade your public image as an integrity leader by sponsoring Dr. Gruder to provide his Integritize America programs to nonprofits and the public. Together, we can Integritize America by installing a sustainable formula for lifetime happiness, health, prosperity and problem-solving... and through this, we can restore the positive global reputation of the United States, first and foremost as a world leader in integrity.
For further details or to make arrangements, click HERE.